Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Obsessive-compulsive disorder ?

No one seems to believe me, that this actually happened. I'm being completely honest. You see, I'm a sixteen year old guy (soon to be seventeen) who is into S&M. If you don't know what that is, you probably shouldn't look it up. If you do know what it is, then you know that there are subs, and there are dominants. I am a sub, and enjoy being ordered around and humiliated by women. Don't ask why, because I couldn't give you an answer. Anyhow, I go on these websites and lie about my age (saying I'm 1Cool and then look for dommes to boss me around. Anyhow, I was on webcam with this one sexy domme, and she told me to get my mom's underwear. I was going to do it, but my mom was in her room, so I went into my sister's room and got hers, figuring the domme wouldn't know the difference. The domme then told me to put them in my mouth, which I did. Anyway, the main point of this is: I put my sister's underwear in my mouth and truly regret it. I want to kill myself. This was five weeks ago, and I still can't get over it. What the hell should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2010
?
|

replied March 29th, 2010
how is this related to OCD?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...