Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Numerous Brown/Red spots on Left hand

On my left hand for 2 months now, I have had small brown spots no larger than a freckle on my middle finger. After a couple weeks on the middle finger I started developing red small raised dots that get sore when you touch them on my 2nd and 4th finger (so beside my infected middle finger) It fades and does not hurt for a day or two, but then comes back. They always get brighter and sore in the morning after I shower, then become very light, and usually do not bug me in the afternoon. Has anyone had this before or know what it might be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 19th, 2009
brown spots
hi after we went to the beach my boyfriend got brown spots on his hand chest and stumuck he says it doesnt hurt or itch wat can it be
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....