I have numbness in the face on my right side just above my cheek and it feels like my face is jumping
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Is this new or has it happened before and if so how long and do you experience numbness in any other area?

Taking any medications?

Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Go see a neurologist. This could be Bell's Palsy or another neurological disorder.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 30th, 2008
numbness in face
Hello Knicks,

I am no doctor but many illnesses and ailments are caused by deficency in nutrients in your body. Before going to a doctor and he puts you on prescription drugs email me and I will put you in touch with someone who has a similar condition.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....