Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

numb brain pains and foggy vision ISIT REAL ?

i keep posting but people say diffrent things and i get WELL confused.. basically my story of this not normal life im living at the moment. basically i have been diagnosed with anxiety depression even tho i didnt no i was depressed ? .. any way about 2 month ago i went out drinking and stayed up all night long iv done it all in the past lived life to the fusslest basically im 21 year old male and tht 1 night i went out 2 Month ago and stayed up in the morning i had a serious bad pain on the side of my head its so hard to describe but its like a palm of a hanf on side of my brain scull but it was deep and realy hurt a lot.. i thort there was damage to my brain i relaly thort this is it. walking state that day .. paranoid worried nervious couldnt stayin 1 place didnt speek to any bodymy whole head went numb litally a blank numb brain .. on going untill i went to the doctors 3 days later. told him everything i have been going through he sed i was a wreck meening serious depression and anxiey. my constant question is how can it send you numb ? how can it give you crazy bad head pains ? and paranoid ? no i couldnt belive it. he has given me antidepressants 100mg and iv now been on them 5 weeks or more. in the fisst week of taking them i was layed on the settee and my head was spinning realy bad like a attack on the brain . i did not move or sleep in a week. again how can it be anxiety ??... inthese 5 weeks of being on these tabolots sleeping pills and anti depressants i have i always get dizzy.. my ears ring all the time constanly worried about my mentallaty thinkin il end up mental or nuts or be in a mental home. feel fogged out spaced out and things dont seem real ongoing. but why as this happend because 2bh i dont think its anxiety it can not shorly corseall of this ?? feels like there is a clamp round my head all the time . and i have been having memory loss like today put petrol in my car went well over my limit.. left my phone some where. feel so draind and ditached. i was walkin my dog the other day and thinkin lookin at things like i used to do that like im a soal or something its unreal. the doctor says its all in the mind but how can it be its not at all normal. i just want my old self back whats wrong with me any body at all out there like this ?? abnormal thinking and all these things happening to me. i dont know if a panick attack can trigger it all off . when i totch my head it feels like iv scrached right in to it. i dont no were to go because i can not face its anxiety and whats corsed it and when it will go them 3 are the heart if the situation any body ?? like this been through this and came out of this unreal state night mare ! ???? reply if possible thanks for reading my story
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...