Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

now spleen, gall bladder & lymph noes are inflamed?

Must Read
Got pain under your left side ribs? Is your left abdomen swollen or tender to touch? You might be dealing with a problem related to the spleen!...
Certain diseases can cause the spleen to swell to several times its normal size. Learn the signs and symptoms of spleen problems here....
An enlarged spleen is the result of an underlying disorder. What spleen disorders do doctors consider during diagnosis? What tests do they use?...
User Profile
Hi Doc,

I\'m pretty sure i got herpes 2 years ago. As there is no cure I decided to help myself but now I think I have really damaged my body & need some serious help. Am going to a Doc soon for my 10 mins!! So, I got it badly in my mouth & tongue very sore 10 days later. I use H Balm & immediately got some of my energy back & it cleared up the symptoms on my face quickly. It does work but slowly. One day it turns out i got shingles. I remember my spleen literally kicked out that & subsequent rash. But now my spleen, gall bladder & lymph noes everywhere are really inflamed. My doc prescribed Daktarin & now my lower back (possibly kidneys) feel like there are lots of internal cyts. I know Herpes is still present because I have a sore bump at the back of my tongue & a blue spot near that. what to do?? please any advice would help.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2011
Herpes and Genital Warts Answer A26013
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

In seems that your doctor is treating you for a fungal infection. Daktarin (Miconazole) is a antifungal medication, used to treat fungal infections.

Treatment of viral infections such as herpes and that of fungal infection is not the same.

You might consult a Infectious diseases specialist, who can examine you and order tests including blood cultures, complete blood counts and Imaging studies to determine the exact cause of your symptoms.

In the mean time, symptomatic relief can be achieved by taking antiinflammatory medications like ibuprofen and Oral ointments like ANBESOL which are available Over the counter.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.