Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

noticed my peeing was on FIRE. Vaginal Issues!

OK,so, about 3/4 days ago i noticed my peeing was on FIRE. Like my legs turn inwards and my abdominal area begins to hurt and my vagina just quivers. It was also like kinda itchy so it felt better when i wiped & i rubbed down there a little with toilet paper to relax it back down, but then i noticed a bloody nad greenish boogery thing come out my vagina onto the toilet paper along with like light brown liquid like, as if im spotting. I have to go to the bathroom again like right when i pull my pants up from the first time, sometimes. Sometimes its not as bad. Ive also been having cramps. I mean i figured it was a UTI but that boogery stuff didnt seem right, and its not kurty and constant. I dont have colored disharge in my underwear, just like spotted light brown liquid. The 'boogers' are only sometimes when i wipe and most of the time its like a small string of blood. Im super worried, i have been having unprotected sex. The man doesnt have anything, but i heard you could get a disease from just bacteria being carried and entering. Im kinda trying to prevent going to the ER right away. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2012
please help somebody?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....