Hi, I hav met a girl from work almost 1yr. She very attract to me, but I m not dare to tell her. We r friend, we hav b out servaral time. But I m unsure she enjoy my company or not. Sometime I felt she not 100% honest with me, not sure why. Mayb she also dating other people. Lately she very sad and mentally unstable She came to me crying. The only thing I can do for her, comfort her, give her a hug, and seek professional help for her. She was angry I took her to see doctor. I m not sure whether the decision I made was correct. Also I do not know what else I can do for her.

Sometime I am unsure what kind of friendship are we. I really wanted to know where I am stand. Can I ask her these question? What can I do? I m a bit lost. Especially I m unsure about her.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Tell this girl that you wanted to get her help because you were concerned about her, nothing more. Do not get involved with women where you work unless you like them more than you like working there.
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2009
Experienced User
Office romance is not a good idea, I am telling you she could care less about you, when women likes a mant shows to the man in question in very special and different ways, also she is a problem, she may have mental problem Iam telling you she is no good. Now if you got her to a doctor, oh brother, you are already to the knee in poop. For me she is a controller and selfish person. Get the h. out of tha relationship. In a jiffy.
|