I have eating disorders... I on't have much appitite to eat anything...
I practically eat only 1 meal per day, Can somebody help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi JustyneVampire,

If you don't have much of an appitite, there is where y ou need to start. Why not? What foods do you enjoy eating? Have you had a weight issue in the past that you have mentally reduced yourself to 1 meal a day and deprived yourself of having an appitite? Based on the limited info you have provided, this is the best I can do to try and assist you. I would say see a dietician, perhaps there lies your answer.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

replied March 20th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Do you feel that you already eat too much? Are you concerned about gaining weight? Or do you simply not feel like eating very often?
|

replied April 10th, 2010
I don't think food is enjoyable as it used to be....
It just...I dunno disgustes me
|

replied April 11th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Are you having any difficulty sleeping? Do you avoid social engagements? Are you having any difficulty with sex drive or in appropriate feelings of anger/frustration?
|

replied May 8th, 2010
I'm not sexualy active, I have difficulty sleeping, n I hate being around ppl
|

replied May 8th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
This sounds like something you should talk to a psychologist about.
|

replied May 8th, 2010
N I hate going to the doctors
|

replied May 8th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
You're describing symptoms of depression, it's possible that you could have a serious problem hon. It's important to get it checked out.
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2010
Community Volunteer
You have programed youself to make this habit right for you...Satisfied your inner self that this fits your needs and that you are OK with it...Now you must change your thoughts...Come to terms with the fact that you are walking a dangerous road in life...A road you know is not the right way, but one that you have chosen and MUST turn around...You must learn to fight that inner person that controls you...Put that person "out to pasture" and be strong...You can do this just like all of us have defeated our inner voice...I wish you well...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied June 19th, 2010
But....I'm always tired n my dad said that if I don't change this I'll be in big trouble...
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....