Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

not a spot not even a spec of blood.?

Rolling Eyes Help please Im suppose to start my period this week and I havent even seen a spot not even a spec of blood. Do you think this is it? Im not sure how to react! I have no signs of pregnancy is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Just go buy a pregnancy test to be sure and put your mind at ease, just make sure to follow the directions closely. There is no other clear way to know. Most women have no pregnancy symptoms this early.

Also, go to the doctor and get some birth control pills, that way you won't have to worry about this problem anymore. If age or cost is a factor, there are non-profit organizations in virtually every town that can help.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...