Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diabetic Diet Forum

normal diet containing carbohydrates and no sugar.

User Profile
I get exhaustion, weight loss, weakness every now and then ?

I have thyroid and fatty liver in addition with diabetes (type 2).......

I have diabetes for almost 8 months now and I am taking some homeopathic medicines (Dibonil, Graphitis) to control the diabetes and some others like Rablet 20 for liver and eltroxin 50 for thyroid.......

My diet is just normal containing carbohydrates and no sugar........

Can I get some suggestions regarding my diet plan and the symptoms I am facing ????

Thank you....

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2014
Diabetic Diet Answer A48820
Thank you for asking

Associate morbidities of diabetes and thyroid are most likely a reason for this unexplained fatigues and weight loss.

Just herbal medications might not be enough to control blood glucose and you need a hypoglycemic agent or insulin supplements To maintain euglycemia. Get ADA diet , diet recommended by American diet association, read about it in our health centre. Thyroid functions need to be monitored here to maintain in range .

Seek an endocrinologist and keep a constant touch as you need it.

I hope it helps. Visit our health centre for further guidance.

Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diabetic Diet , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.