Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

No Utres and Vagina

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Dear Dr,
I don't have utres and vaginal entry. I just have small entry and i can just pass urine. I can't do sex not a shape also and no flexibility to intercourse and no depth.
Is there any cure to make a depth and shape with flexibility to do sex? I have to satisfy my hubby with oral which I don't like. Please help me.
Is oral harmful?
Thanks & regards.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2012
Especially eHealthy

You should speak with a plastic surgeon. It is possible to do a vaginoplasty and create a vagina that functions for sexual intercourse.

However, you would not be fertile and could not have a baby. If you do not have a clitoris, you would also probably not be able to orgasm.

But, yes, it is possible to create a vagina. Again, you will need to speak with a plastic surgeon about your specific case.

Good luck.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply