Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

no swollen lymph or any rashes in my case...

User Profile
Hi doctor!can i get HIV from fingering with out gloves.i didnt have sex but i fingered her, after 36 days the first day of the sixth week i had a tonsillitis that last for 2dayz can i be infected i am very afraid. and i read that sysmptoms shows upto 4 weeks after infection but some said 6 but in my case it was 5 weeks after fingering. & the tonsilitis was just for two dayz, i touched it it was not painfull but theres a little pain when i swallow food, theres no swollen lymph or any rashes in my case, i am a bit worried and if it was Hiv how many days will the symptoms lasts while paining &is it 4 or 6 weeks after infection & what about if a have a small cut 1week before the fingering can i contact it,thank you once more i appericiate and i respect your answers thats why i asked and rely on it, thank you once more plz help answer so that i can be relieved. thank you .

Sorry doctor i knew i have asked you these question before i am depressed so iam now asking for the last time.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2012
HIV and AIDS Answer A32567
Welcome to e health forum.

As mentioned earlier, you are not at risk of having HIV infection, since HIV is not spread from fingering (which is the same as masturbation).

A one week old cut, would have healed completely and would not be at risk of HIV transmission.

And tonsillitis, in your case is due to bacterial infection, for which, you should consult a ENT doctor, and get a prescription of antibiotics for proper clearing of the infection. If the problem is recurrent, your doctor can also have them removed with a minor surgery.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.