hey so i have a 28 day cycle my last period was July 22 2009 wedsday and i was due for it to come Augest 18 2009 its the 22 of augest so its been 32 days sence my last period... i been cramping for 2 weeks but very light no bleeding whats so ever should i be worried about being pregent.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
Hi Sweet,

Unless you have been engaging in unprotected sex you shouldn't be worried about being pregnant. If indeed you have, your chances has just gone up 50%. Sometimes, cramping is due to the menustral blood getting clogged which causes small painful blood clots. Go to you Gynocologist tell he or she what is happening with you.

Good Luck.

Faded Rose
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...