Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

No period for 4 months, then period for one day?

The last time I had my period was in mid-January (don't remember the exact date). I am 17 years old and my period has never been very regular since it started at age 12. Yesterday I had a normal flow period. It's gone today. About two days before yesterday I had extremely light flow. I have never had sex before so I know I'm not pregnant. Still... is this normal? Should I be concerned/see a doctor?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2012
I would definitley consult with your doctor. The simple fact that you have been regular since you started your period and are now having issues is a red flag. It is better to be safe then sorry. I wish you all the best....
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...