Hi everybody:

I am trying for baby from last one year and 2 months. My menstural cycle is always from 29 to 31. But this this time it is my 34the day and don not have any thing. I had bad cramps yesterday morning like i am getting my periods but nothing. My breast is painfull but it is always painful before periods. I was dreaming about being pregnant but Then yesterday i did pregnancy test at home it came negative.

Does anybody had this type of experience or someone can help me what's happening.
Thanks
Shab
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2008
Community Volunteer
You could be just having a late or missed period due to stress. You can test again to make sure it's not a faulty test too.
|

replied March 5th, 2008
Experienced User
This could also be due to not eating properly or overexerising, its very common that girls who overexercise or dont eat much (more to the anarexia extremity) Dont actually menstrate alot.

Do u exercise heaps or do u have any disorderlly eating?

P.S No offense is intended im just curious and wish to help.
|

replied March 5th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Re: no menstural period
shabnamies47 wrote:
Hi everybody:

I am trying for baby from last one year and 2 months. My menstural cycle is always from 29 to 31. But this this time it is my 34the day and don not have any thing. I had bad cramps yesterday morning like i am getting my periods but nothing. My breast is painfull but it is always painful before periods. I was dreaming about being pregnant but Then yesterday i did pregnancy test at home it came negative.

Does anybody had this type of experience or someone can help me what's happening.
Thanks
Shab

Well, 3 days isn't very late. I assume you can't say exactly when you last had sex, but it is possible that right now, the test simply isn't accurate yet. I'd wait until you are 7 days late and then test again. Good luck!!
|

replied March 6th, 2008
Thanks guys for all feed back response. That is really very nice of you.

I still have constant pain or kind of strech in my lower abdomen. Which gets some times sharp and makes me very uncomfortable. To make sure, i visited the Dr Yesterday. I was 5 days late for my periods until yesterday. She gave me strip for urine test which as usual came back negative. So she suggested most probably i have bladder infection as i was peeing a lot lately and said that may be i am having late periods. From yesterday i am having bitter taste and nausea as well.

I am very uncomfortable if i am not pregnant i just want my period. So my body and mind can relax.
|

replied March 6th, 2008
Hi neon.

You just asked me about eating habits and exercise. I don't do any exercise . I am a beauty advisor. After whole day of standing i don't feel any energy for exercise. I am eating a lot lately. Can't stop myself. Feel dizzy lately and some times it is hard to stand for me.

Shab
|

replied March 6th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
It sounds like you need to go to a doctor, as you may have another condition that is causing your dizziness, appetite, and lack of a period.
|

replied March 6th, 2008
Thanks Eiri.

This is the reason i visited her yesterday. She thinks i am taking stress that is why i am having late periods and all these symptoms. She asked me to wait until next periods.

Lets see.
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Wait for 3 days if still there were no periods then go for serum beta HCG level to rule out pregnancy.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.