hi my nipples stand out erect whenever i see something romantic.they stand out so prominent that others can make out obviously..i feel embarrassed @ times.even my left boob is bit larger than right..is it normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
It is normal. Just like a man's penis get erect, a women's nipples get erect when sexually aroused. In some women it is more pronounced than in others. In some women it is hardly noticable.

If you are embarrassed by your pointy nipples, a good quality bra should keep it hidden, especially if it's got some padding. A looser top may also be the answer.
|

replied September 19th, 2010
well i agree with susan such as a mans Penis is erect in a romantic momnt a womans breasts start to erect also. For some you can totally see them and others it is like nothing is happening. Umm try to wear a bra that is maybe a little bigger than your size to make it look like nothing.
|
Tags: nipples
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....