Nightmares
Hello. My name is Brittany and I am 17 years old. I've always had a tendency for nightmares. Ever since I was 8-years-old I would get reoccuring nightmares, but when I would wake up I would be okay.

Now I'm older, and the Nightmares get worst. I've waken up early mornings (1:00, 2:00) breathing hard and sweating, scared to move. It makes me feel a bit foolish to be afraid of Nightmares. Or things in the night that go 'bump'. Maybe it's paranoia, but it's really freaking me out.

I dream almost everynight I sleep, and even if they start off good, they end up bad. For example. Last night I went to bed around 10:30. I had a dream that I went to a friends house and was playing their computer. I was having fun. But eventually the dream switches, like a wrong turn, or a bad choice. I dream that I'm walking down a side walk and I see a women on all fours. She moves very dog like and foams from the mouth. She's growling and coming at me, her neck snapping form side to side. Her limbs look mangled. It was scary. I ran to the house closest to me and shut the door. It was like watching a scene from a movie. A little boy was being 'infected' by whatever was going around. He was crying on the floor as his family members watched. When his mother picked him up he was silent. Until suddenly he sinks his teeth into her neck and begins to feast on her flesh. Everyone started to panic, and one by one people started turning. People were eating each other, and I felt very much alone. Eventually people I loved and knew would appear in my dream and die before my very eyes, or attempt to kill me.
I wake up, and cannot fall back to sleep. Everytime I do the dream takes place where it left off, or I dream of something worst.

This is effecting my school work and I'm scared to fall asleep at night. What should I do? .___. Can I really go to a doctor and tell her/him that I can't sleep because of these Nightmares? ...Is there anything he/She could really do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 11th, 2011
I can't belive no one has answered this; it's rather alarming.

I am a Doctor from Sweden that specilises in Psychology and understanding the Human mind, I would live to get in contact with you and help you understand and combat these visions.

This solution saves you from having to see a doctor, and can potentially help you privately with me acting as your private Health Care supervisor.

For free; of course. This is about helping people; in this case, you.

Get in contact with me; if you wish for my help.

Dr. Jamie (James) Fairman.
|
Did you find this post helpful?