User Profile

and some of me and Erik at prom

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2008
Supporter
she is def a mini version of you tanya lol and erik is yummy looking lucky you.
how was prom if i may ask...mine was soooo long ago
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
CaNdItAs CrAzY LaNd wrote:
she is def a mini version of you tanya lol and erik is yummy looking lucky you.
how was prom if i may ask...mine was soooo long ago

It's not like me and him are together, so it doesn't matter to me how good looking he is. He's okay, but he's really not the type I generally like. I mean, he's a good looking boy, but my tastes have changed.

Prom was okay. I had a bit of fun, but over all thought it is a lame tradition. I didn't buy my dress or anything, just used one from a friend, so I didn't have to waste money in that department which made me okay with going. I had to buy my shoes, but I got ones that I can wear when I'm maid of honour at a wedding this summer, so I was okay with that.

Thanks for the comments. Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2008
Supporter
sorry it was lame for ya hope the wedding is better for ya. i too have a wedding i have to go to but not sure on what to wear lol its of course on fouth of july so it will be freakin hot that day
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Aw she is so sweet- she definately is a mini you!
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2008
Experienced User
she is a beatiful lil girl i love the pic of her sticking out her tongue ..its funny watching lil ones discover new tastes and textures!! You looked very pretty as well i love the dress you are wearing .
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2008
Thank you so much.
|

replied June 13th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I <3 her so much. She is beautiful!
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2008
Experienced User
I love the one with the 2 pacifiers:D too funny! Got yourself a real cutie there!
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2008
Supporter
I think she is beautiful. You look great too! Erik isn't nearly as ugly as you made him out to be though! Haha I thought he would look like a troll.
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2008
His heart is trollish Samantha!

Thank you Ingi, Care free and Samantha.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....