User Profile
My little lady is looking less & less like a baby everyday.. it's so sad Sad I can't believe she'll be 18 months in May.. she'll be 2 before I know it!

She has a little doll which I've taught her to "look after".. she "feeds" it & cuddles it, & seems very interested in it.. so I'm hoping she'll be the same way when there's a real baby in the house.

Anyway, here's some new pics of the little madam.

Wearing my sister's sunglasses.. she thought it was hilarious

She hardly ever falls asleep on me anymore.. but it's cute when she does Smile

Reading

Being silly on the sofa

Jonny was blowing bubbles & Jenny was trying to catch them

This is her new sunhat.. she loves it & won't take it off!

Cute little outfit

Mr. Green
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2008
Supporter
awww she is getting sooo big hunny and still so cute
loved the dresses
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I can't believe how big and cute she is! She was such a tiny baby and is now such a big girl!
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She is such a big girl now. Gorgeous as usual
|

replied April 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She's gorgeous. Such a big girl!!
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2008
Supporter
Thanks girls! =)

She really is getting big.. she's just starting to talk properly & so far today she's said "oh dear!" & "yeah" (in response to a question) & when I asked her where the little baby was she pointed at my tummy & said "there!". Obviously it came out as "dere" but still!
|

replied April 24th, 2008
Experienced User
Aww. Too cute. They grow up so fast.
|

replied April 24th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
monkeygirl22 wrote:
I can't believe how big and cute she is! She was such a tiny baby and is now such a big girl!

that's exactly what i was thinking when i saw these pics! she was such a little peanut and now she's so big!

she's beautiful, zanny. i love the pics in the hat!
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2008
Supporter
Thank you so much!

I know I already posted quite a lot of pics, but I just wanted to add these.. they're of Jenny using my doppler on my tummy. She loves that thing.. she likes to listen to her own heartbeat with it Laughing

|

replied April 25th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
ok, that last one is way too cute! future midwife jenny!
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Very cute! I love the glasses pics. She is such a cutie.
You look beautiful
|

replied April 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She is so adorable! I like all the pics but the second set is my fav!
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
She's so grown up looking! I can't believe she's already 18 months! And what a clever girl, knowing where her little sibling is in mommy's tummy.

I've seen pictures of her in her cast, but do you have any pictures of her hand up-close? And is she used to only having one thumb now?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2008
Supporter
Thanks everyone Mr. Green

Laura, I don't think she knows any different regarding her thumb.. she doesn't really look at it or touch it. I just took these pics of it:

The doctor said it could stay that red & angry-looking for a couple of years, but it's not sore. I have to massage it every day to break down the scar tissue & she doesn't mind me doing it. There's a slight lump where her other thumb used to be, & if that's really obvious when she's older she'll need another op Sad
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She is so cute with the doppler! Her thumbs looking so much better now
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Aw, I love how she's using her doppler on you, and the one of her sleeping on you. She's turning into such a little lady!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Awe cute, I love all the pics of Jenny. She had two thumbs? I didn't know, I bet it was cute though, very unique but cute.
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....