wow, it's been a long time since i've posted. i hope everyone and all the babies are doing well! we're great. finn just turned 2 on the 3rd and esme is 7 months. she started crawling yesterday! (there are crawling videos at dropshots.com/girlsetsfire)

these are from a train ride we took on our first family vacation last month -

he loved it!

halloween-

i made her skirt and hat!

esme sleeping-

finn's big birthday present-

the cake my mom made-

he got a mr. potato head as a gift-

cute girl!

these are kind of old and i might have posted them before, but i love them-

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
absolutely gorgeous! i miss seeing pictures of your kiddies
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2008
wow they are getting so big.. i love the costumes Esmes is absolutly darling. i have already desided what averylee is going to be next year i know CRAZY right lol.. but she is going to be a scarecrow they ahve the CUTEST lil scarecrow costume at this party store we have here if there is another out fit might get if i can find it and its the cutest little witch outfit. . .
|

replied November 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
What happened to you being a loyal imagecave user?????? I can't view photobucket files. Sad I'm sure they are adorable though!
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks girls!

i'm sorry, tiesha! i switched to photobucket because it's easier to use and i can upload unlimited photos. i added these to my imagecave so you could see! i'd love to see some pics of cheyanne!

esme -

halloween!

|

User Profile
I love both of their costumes!!
Too adorable!
And lol at how Esme was sleeping!
I can't believe she's so big already!
|

replied November 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
They are adorable. I love the costumes!!! I will go upload some pictures of Cheyenne right now. *You can upload multiple photos at one time with imagecave now!!!*
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Those are some great pics. Are you a professional photographer? Finn has turned into a little boy! He's not a baby anymore:( Esme is just beautiful!
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks, girls!

i'm not a professional photographer, i just love taking pictures and like to think i have an eye for it. eventually, when i'm done having babies and they're all in school, i think i'd like to take some photography classes and get into professional baby/child photography.

finn morphed into a little boy overnight! suddenly he's all about trains and dinosaurs. i can't believe how fast he grew up.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Wow.. They Have Gotten So Big So Fast.. They Are Both Beautiful Smile Esme Looks So Much Like Finn.. Your Very Blessed Hun Smile
|

replied November 13th, 2008
Experienced User
They are just the cutiest brother and sister around! I love Esme's costume and you made it 2 thats ace! I can't believe that Finn's 2 alreadly Shocked its goin so fast. Esme is so cute she is the exact copy of Finn and Courtney has that stage that lights up and plys music 2 she adores it!! More pics soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

User Profile
Supporter
they are adorable B...
i cant believe our boys are TWO!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
They're both so big! I love the costume you made for Esme and that's hilarious how she's sleeping.

No fair that she has teeth!!! Brina will be 10 months in a little over a week and still has none.
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2008
Supporter
oh man!
I havent been on in so long, I literally saw a picture of esme and thought it was finn!!
She's so beautiful and so big now it's unbelievable!
and Finn is 2!! holy cow time flies,
anyways bridget, they're both adorable, as always!! miss seeing all the pics!

Jerr
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
How long have I been gone??? Finn is 2?? He looks so big and grown up! Still has the cutest face tho! and I have never seen a brother and sister look so much alike, she looks just as I remember Finn!!! So not only have you got the most cutest child around you have 2!!! Hoping your all well xx
|

replied December 15th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
thank you so much, ladies! they're growing up way too fast!

everyone says they look alike but i don't think so! they look like siblings but i don't think they look all that similar.
|

replied April 6th, 2009
woah
i just stumbled on this...I also have a boy named Finn (4 y.o.) and a girl named Esme (almost 3). How wild is that?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2009
wow these are awesome pics! looks professional!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....