Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Needs intercourse with male before having sex with female

I am 31 year old Male. I am suffereing from unique disorder. I am very scared. I found that I can not have sexual intercourse with girl before having it with some male. Females can not excite me. Once I get excited by male touches then I can have intercourse with girl. My parents fixing my marriage in 2 months. But I know I can satisfy my wife only if I get engage with some boy first. Is it disorder? If yes , Is it recoverable? I can produce sperms, genes but only after some homo intercourse. Please advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. This is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor.

Given that you describe yourself as homosexual, do you think it is wise for you to enter into a heterosexual marriage? Maybe you need to discuss this with those people who are fixing your marriage.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|

replied March 17th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
This doesn't sound like a disorder. It sounds like you just have difficulty getting aroused with women. You may find it intimidating or you may simply not find these women very arousing. Rather than setting up an elaborate scenario where you engage in sex with first a man than a woman, I'd suggest you focus on one or the other. If you feel compelled to have multiple partners in a night be very cautious about protection.

Also be sure you're comfortable with the person you're going to marry before you agree to a lifelong commitment to them.
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our GLBT Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.