Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Needs enlarged breast size for my wife

Dear Doctor,

I have read that many suggesting a breast massage would help grow the size of the my wife's breasts. I tried this, but failed. we have been married for ten years and have a daughter (nine year old). Could your suggest any other remedies? Any medications. I love my wife to have bigger breasts.

joeishere
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2014
I am totally disgusted that you use this health site to suggest breast enlargement. I totally believe in the helpfulness of this very useful health forum and website for HEALTH ISSUES ONLY.

I hope you and your wife find alternative advice from other sources, us ladies here need the site for necessary valuable health issues!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....