from a injury i have stopped training from my judo and now a little bit fat i used to be 63kg and now a whooping 73KG and now means im fighting poeple how can weigh about 80KG so anyone nows how i could loose it fast plz for my next compitition in end of janurary
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi judoking...My best advice to you is not to try and lose it fast...Take your time...Count your calories and know what you are eating...Eat balanced meals...

This is a lesson that it took me too many years to find out...But, it works...I wish you well...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied January 20th, 2011
Once you get back in training, try to control what you eat. And wait to slowly adapt.
|

replied March 1st, 2011
My sister get me drops from here prohcgdiet.com. When after my baby born I was gaining weight day by day. Then I take these weight loose drops from HCG Diet. With a good diet plan also. I am so happy with what I gained now, a smart slim figure Smile My family also very happy to see me like this. You can try them also. They are very good in use and effective too.
|

replied July 13th, 2011
For this you need to stop eating junk food and oily food. Do exercise daily without any fail. Do follow proper diet cart. this will definitely help you.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2011
the day. Get 8-10 hours of sleep every night. Drink water frequently. I recommend eliminating soda from your diet completely. Most importantly, you must exercise. You'll need to combine cardio and strength exercises. Try running, biking, and swimming for cardio exercise. Try various types of ab exercises as well; you can find examples online. Make sure to constantly switch up your workout routine to really challenge your body:) Don't count calories or weight yourself daily; these are unhealthy habits. Be patient and ambitious, and you should see results fairly soon.
|
Tags: weight, loss
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....