Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Need to knw fi i can get pregnant using minigynon

i want to get pregnant so i start taken minigynon 30 on the 21 of may 2011 up on the 26 of dis month i had sex on the 26 of dis month can i stop r should i continue taken it till its finish an have sex will i be able to get pregnant then help me plz Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2011
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Minigynon is a contraceptive pill. If you have been regular with its use, you will have protection against pregnancy. Having intercourse at the end of taking the birth control pack (or during your periods) will not get your pregnant. If you want to get pregnant, you should consider stopping with its use.
Take care.

|

replied January 24th, 2012
my period is late and i did pregnancy test it said negative but its after 7days should i go to the doctor?
|
Tags: pregnant, sex
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.