Hi there everyone,

I need some support and advice.

I have a list of symptoms that I'll go through, I'll try to keep this short and sweet and in chronological order:

-slight pain in gallbladder area for months, eventually caused slight nausea and further pain
-ocassional slight ache in right shoulder, thought it was a sports injury
-one day began having "nerve pain" in my back between shoulder blades, slightly to the right
-intermittent indigestion (cramping)
-intermittent Pulsatile Tinnitus in right ear throughout all this, more prevalent when pain is high
-ribs began to feel tender
-after rigorous exercise (hockey) noticed day or 2 later had much discomfort and pain and almost "burning" in gallbladder, liver areas
-sometimes entire chest sore
-"nerve pain" in back began spreading to shoulder blades and sometimes higher or lower in back
-occasional peircing pain few inches under right shoulder blade
-front of ribs and sometimes side of ribs would get sore to touch and muscle flexing at times
-more consistent nausea/fatigue/confusion would occur more on a daily basis
-working with hands for minutes or longer causes some burning pain in back
-certain chairs applying pressure in back would cause same nerve pain
-slight neuropathy? kind of a tingle or burn sensation in feet ,and now random spots on body
-weird sensation in back of nose or throat like Im smelling a solvent, that slight burning sensation

I have never noticed any pattern to food except a few times when this all started in december, after eating ribs one time had intense pain in gallbladder area and felt like I was going to die

I have since december entirely cut out fat, even nearly vegan now, lost 20 lbs (was 190lb, now 170) I am falling apart mentally with daily nausea/paranoia/depression as I am 35 and have 2 young children I need to be around for. I cut out fat, dairy, alcohol, red meat, now all meat, symptoms persist but "steady" if that's a good description.

The neurological issues have only recently come up, but concern me alot. I have read that pruritus can be a feeling of itch on the skin, maybe that's what I feel.

I've had as many tests as I can tolerate, bloodwork 3 times, liver function test, untrasound, ct abdomen, ct chest, endoscopy, colonoscopy, mri abdomen, mri middle back, mri upper back, and all were negative EXCEPT hida scan showing 91% EF I have been doing my research and seeing that it is hyperkinetic... however....would that explain the nerve issues I am having? I read a journal article stating that one of the symptoms of chronic cholesystitis is abnormal skin sensations that are connected to nerve at same level on nerve as gallbladder? Not sure if that makes any sense. But I now have gallbladder removal scheduled in a month from now. Am I going the right direction???

Thank you in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms have nothing do to with gallbladder removal. These are psychosomatic symptoms and need psychiatric evalvuation.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|

replied April 30th, 2019
This is not psychosomatic. Thanks for giving such a judgemental conclusion.

This pain is real. This pain has gradually come on over the course of a year. It is Real. Not in my head. And if its in my head, its a neurological issue, not psychiatric. If anyone else has any valuable feedback or experienced similar issues please chime in.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gallbladder Disease , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.