what are symptons and are they contagious?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2011
I have herpes
I just saw on the news from CNN that according to a report from CDC, the number of gay people on the largest STD dating site SinglesHerpes. com has reached 310,000. This site seems to be powered by plenty of fish and most of the gay people on it are sexy and good looking.

Personally, I have no objection to gay marriage. My concern is that more and more gay men get STDs. It seems that gay men is easier to get an STD and they even don't know when they have it.
|

replied November 16th, 2011
std
Dating in itself is hard, especially when you are dating with STD. However, STD dating sites provide the best place for singles with STD to date without possible rejection and discrimination. STDsMatch. com which is ranked as the #1 STD singles dating site by CNN, now has more than 560,000 members. Its hard to believe that a STD dating site can have so many members!
|
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....