Won't get into details, but I'm getting close into losing my virginity soon. I decided to look up stds signs on women, but also took a look at penises.
I began looking for those same signs, not expecting to find any... except I did. Again, I'm a virgin. I've had a handful of gfs, but never went to sexual territory other than making out. However, I remember getting a cold sore in 6th grade, the time where I couldn't get any girl to talk to me!

So before coming here, I went on unapproved link and looked at r/Dicks. I zoom in to find that a lot of those guys have the same warts or bumps, or whatever they are. That gave me a slight relief.

Anyways, does it look like I have herpes/stds?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. All you need to do is stay protected, use a condom and you wont have to worry about any STDs.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.