couple days ago, i descovered some blood on my finger
i searched for wound it might come from but i couldnt find one.
so i think that i grabbed something on the street or somewhere which had blood on
i think that i ate food and smoked some cigs with this "dirty" hand
and despite fact that i know i might get something from this person's blood - im interested, how are my chances to catch something? i mean without direct impact of this blood to my mouth
just through fork or cig or dunno
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2010
Experienced User
Hi Alecoder

I'm assuming the blood was dry?

Sometimes you can have a small wound that dries up and you don't notice it. The blood could have come from here.

If you did get the blood from something on the street, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Especially if you never stuck your finger in your mouth or if it never touched the food. I'm not sure about the cigarette. Did you pull the cigarette out with the same hand/bloody finger?

Observe how you are the next few days. Look out for any strange symptoms. Oh, and definitely mention it to your doctor.
|

replied August 11th, 2010
after 2 days, I have temperature 37.0 - 37.5.
but today I have 36.3.
other doubtful symptoms not appearance.
|

replied August 11th, 2010
Experienced User
It could be nothing. But I really think you should see your doctor. Smile
|
Tags: mouth, food
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....