Medical Questions > Nutrition > Gluten Free Diet Forum

Need help just had a food sensitivities test.

I just found the results in my food sensitivities and allergy test and found out i have allergies to milk, egg whites, and green beans. I also have high sensitivities to most nuts, beans, gluten, soybean, sesame, tomatoes, and very high yeast.

My normal breakfast would be eggs, sprouted bread, macadamia nut butter, whole yogurt, berries. So i have no ideas what to do for breakfast.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Experienced User
Egg-free breakfast ideas
You can eat something for breakfast with the following Recipes for breakfast:

TOFU FRENCH TOAST

8 ounces silken tofu
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon sweetener (molasses or maple syrup)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 banana
6 slices of bread
fresh berries (optional)
maple syrup

Mix all the ingredients except the bread — really? was that detail necessary? — in a blender until smooth. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish, dip the bread, and cook on a non-stick pan, turning once when the edges begin to brown.

BREAKFAST SCRAMBLE

1 14-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 pound mushrooms, chopped (optional)
1 green onion, finely chopped (optional)
1 bell pepper, finely chopped (optional)

Using a fork or potato masher, crumble the tofu into small pieces and then saut in oil in a frying pan. After a few minutes, add the remaining ingredients, turmeric through bell pepper, if used. Lightly toss in the pan until well-cooked. Serve warm.

ALCAT TEST - FOOD ALLERGY TESTING is also available at CSS, Florida.
|

replied October 5th, 2012
Was your sensitivity test a IgG mediated test?
|
Must Read
Is Celiac disease a food allergy? (it is not) What causes Celiac and what puts you at risk for developing it? Basic facts about Celiac Disease here....
What can trigger celiac disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? Click here to learn more....
A range of symptoms manifest during Celiac Disease. Learn what signs and symptoms to look for, and when to seek help....