Hello, I'm a father, 43 years old. I have a child that has an attitude problem. At first, I thought it was just normal cause he was just a kid until my friend told me about the behavior of my son. My friend told me that my son has an ADHD because he has also a child that has the same condition like my son. I asked him what to do but he can't give me an answer.
I need an advice, what is the best thing to do in my son's condition? I hope someone can give me an answer.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. CHild grooming is a difficult job and needs to be managed. It may be just teen age talking. Let your child have a complete evaluation for ADHD and have your doctor a say in it.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 18th, 2019
I think the best advice I can give you is you ask help or advice from an expert, an adhd psychiatrist, specialist to be exact. They are the ones who can truly help you regarding your child's problem. I think they will have the patient undergo a treatment procedure. Hoping I was able to help you.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our ADD and ADHD , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.