Hi.. My wife's 7weeks pregnant and this is our first child.. Its been a week that I've been worrying anxiously about everything from what she should consume, her activities, and what to avoid eating and doing..The internet provides a ton of info on all these, but there are a lot of debate on whats good.. 1st site says nuts are good, 2nd says avoid nuts.. Can any mothers out there help!!

Thanks
Worried Dad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 20th, 2014
Pregnancy woman need to have healthy foods. Every woman should have protein and calcium for your baby’s tissues and bone. You can have Whole grains, Beans, Eggs, Low-fat yogurt etc
|

replied May 5th, 2015
There are high chances that your wife may lose her appetite and suffer from nausea in the early months of pregnancy, but there are certain foods that are must for her in those early days. During pregnancy, you’ll need protein and calcium for your baby’s tissues and bones. You’ll also need extra folic acid to protect against neural tube birth defects, as well as more iron to help red blood cells carry oxygen to your baby. So focus should be on choosing foods that are rich in folic acid, proteins and iron. Add lots of spinach, lentils, nuts and salmon . One cup of plain, low-fat yogurt has more calcium than milk, is high in protein, and doesn’t have the added sugar of flavoured yogurts. You can add fruits, cereal into it to enhance taste.
It’s best to rely on your doctor or qualified dietician for proper advice.
|

replied June 1st, 2015
Pregnancy diet should include
Folic Acid
Iron
Calcium
Protein

Your wife should not to eat too much salty, fatty and sugary food.
|

replied August 9th, 2016
As it has been 3 years of this thread, a mom should always take care of her since while pregnancy, a mom need all the stuff which includes proteins, vitamins, etc. These nuts contains proteins and vitamins if given in a limited quantity. Excess of nuts may harm but the limited amount of nuts will give energy and required amount of blood cells are increase.
So it is important to give nuts to your wife, I should always give my wife these nuts but in a small basis.
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2017
Your wife is gonna need good nutrient and vitamin balance diet, so that the baby, as well as the mother, can be healthy until the baby is born.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...