Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

Need advice about egg donation

User Profile
I am 32 years old and my doctor tells me that my supply of eggs is too small. The doctor recommends me to freeze the eggs and consider a surrogacy.
This is what I read about this procedure:
Regarding surrogate motherhood - in addition to the traditional method, there is also a surrogate frozen embryo transfer.
Cryopreservation - freezing in liquid nitrogen in compliance with the technology - allows you to save embryos. Subsequently, embryo replanting after cryopreservation is possible in the natural cycle, that is, endometrial stimulation is not needed. If a woman has an irregular cycle, then stimulation is indicated, and then embryo transfer is performed after cryopreservation.

But I need to know what are the other doctors thinking about this.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 8th, 2019
As far as I know ( I am not a doctor), egg freezing is a pretty common thing. You can go through a few stimulation cycles and collect some amount of eggs. And if you go for gestational surrogacy, your babies will be carried and born by a very healthy woman. That's a better choice as for me
However, I am not sure why your doctor recommends you a surrogacy program. IVF or ICSI is still an option for you. Only if you do not have any other condition that forbids you to carry a baby.
My agency WCOB is a good option if you are still considering all of the above.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Infertility
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....