Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Neck/Shoulder Pain, Muscle Ache, Skin Hypersensitive, EyeTrouble

So it all started around this time last year. I would get pretty bad tension-like headaches that would persist for weeks at a time, the worst lasting 3 months. In October 2011 it went away, and I was fine til January of this year. I woke up one day with a stiff neck/headache, and every day after that it worsened until i went to the ER feeling faint/dizzy/weak. Ever since the trip to the ER i have been experiencing a myriad of symptoms that no Doctor I see can explain.

The consistent pain in my neck/shoulders is always present, accompanied by shadowy vision/floaters (24x7), muscle aches in my arms/legs/chest, skin hypersensitivity (if i touch any part of my body it will feel like i have sunburn there for a few minutes), sensitivity to temperature (if it gets too hot my face gets flushed/hot/irritated, but i can walk into a room with AC and start to shiver).

Brain MRI, EMG, X-rays, blood work, EKG were all normal. MRI revealed I have Paranasal Sinus Inflammatory Disease, but otherwise was normal. Would the sinus blockage cause all these symptoms? Neuro assured me it wasn't neuropathy due to the EMG results, but it feels like a nerve issue. Also i've been extremely anxious since it all started, so perhaps stress/anxiety is a factor.

Been taking a daily multi vitamin & b12. 27 years old, 6 ft tall 150 lbs. I also work at a computer 8-10 hours a day and have poor posture. Was very healthy up until this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
Have you seeked help through a Chiropractor? Maybe see about getting 3 adjustments a week for two weeks and see if that helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....