Ok i need help to specify anything to these symptoms. Which specify what i see or have, i am 13 and this happened 2 1/5 years ago. I have nearsightness which comes with blurrinees. And floaters that come and go. I know this is "normal" but these just get bigger over time and come and go. Also so called seeing stars about 20-200 at once, i also see white and black spot which come and go rarelly. But this is the weirdest i also see multiple green, blue, and red spots at once i the dark big/pixel size.

Please reply (i also have hearing loss and "poping" but as well as aches and pain, but does this belong in this forum? no?). please respond - thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi JD,

Please tell your parents to take you to see an eye doctor.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

replied July 29th, 2010
yes, but i want to know what this is? regarding to my symptoms anything i know people have had this i will ask though. People always say nothing just you should see a doctor, and I will see one, but im afraid he/she will be wrong just like my ears "nothing is wrong you're healthy" (yeah right >_>) i will, i just want to know what, why, or how this happened.
|
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....