Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

-ne test result at 46 days turn to +ve ?

User Profile
very thankfully for your reply.I request to you please tell me i done more than 4 test
day 18 hiv antibody(1/2)
day 21 pcr dna slr lab mumbai(not find any virus)
day 46 hiv antibody test (4 diff kit )
all result are -ve only but my fear not go away sir
it is enough my doc also said you do not have nothing. i am very scared and thinking about sucide also if i have.

It is conclusive one or not what is tha possiblity -ne test result(at 46 days) trun to +ve
hiv primary Symptoms how long be Persist in human

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2012
HIV and AIDS Answer A33088
Welcome to e health forum.

The issue here is your feeling of guilt, which is causing doubts and psychological stress.

Since HIV is a incurable disease this has added to your thoughts and worries.

But in your case, since all the tests done so far, have confirmed to be HIV negative, you need not worry about being HIV.

You need to consult your doctor for proper counselling so that your anxiety can be cleared. There is no need to do any such tests for HIV anymore. You are HIV free.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.