Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

Nausious ALL the time, and abdominal pain?

First of all I'm 16 and not sexually active, since i've heard a million times that i just sound pregnant. So Its been going on since December where I've felt nausious all the time and I feel like I'm just going to barf! And then the rest of the time I have abdominal pain that is unlocalized. Basically it hurts where the actual stomach is and it also hurts down lower below my bellybutton. I've had pretty much every blood test done, and in a CT scan they found liquid that they don't know why in my pelvic area, and a small cyst, liquid based, on my kidney. They did urine tests found a UTI, A yeast inf. and I've found many places with dermatitis, but that's all cleared up. They looked at the kidney and my overies and told me that it was fine, and the ultra sound lady said it looked like i had those spots where it looked like i had some cysts explode on my ovaries. They don't think its an allergy, or one that we know of, and basically ruled out some. Any Ideas?? The one thing they blamed it on was depression and they put me on the depression pills to calm my stomach along with prilsec, the depression pills made me worse mentally and the prilsec didn't really help... Any ideas would be so Helpful!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

Your symptoms could be suggestive of gastritis,hormonal imbalance,thyroid dysfunction etc.Some measures for you:
1)Have small freuent meals in a day and avoid fatty,pcocessed food intake.
2)Drink lots of water.
3)Avoid smoking,alcohol and stress.
4)Do ome form of exercise daily.
5)Take Tums for a week empty stomach and observe for any changes.
Consider getting a Hormonal work up done to rule out any causes and visit a Physician for evaluation.

Take Care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acid Reflux , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.