Ever since the c-section birth of my last baby, I suffered from insomnia for the rest of the night, and the next day felt nauseous whenever I was tired. It's happened ever since that day, 14 months later. Why would I feel nauseous when I'm tired (which I am ALL DAY LONG, along with severe body aches [relieved when sleeping] and intermittent pain in joints in my body [arthritis has been ruled out]). Anyway, one problem at a time. Why do I get nauseous when I'm tired?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2011
Here I am again. Diagnosed Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue as well as depression and anxiety (and PTSD). I found that taking Nuvigil for sleep apnea (which I have when sleeping on my back [which I never do] took all my pain away. YAY!!! But the chronic fatigue is horrible. I feel that I have a sleep disorder that has not yet been diagnosed or even discovered by the medical community. Since Nuvigil worked, it must be a sleep disorder as that only works for sleep disorders...also the fact that my pain went away in my sleep. Anyway, still curious as to why there is nausea with exhaustion. My baby is now 30 months old.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...