Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Nausea? Fear, stomach, tingly,

I am deathly afraid of throwing up. Mainly, because I don't know when it will occur. I do not know what nausea feels like, and I cannot control it. My stomach feels like its full of fluid. There is a tingling from the hollow of my chest to way below my abdomen. I'm petrified, and alone, because my mom is fed up. I would appreciate support and not to be made fun of. I am scared and sad. I ache everywhere now, and I have a severe gag reflex. Scaref to throw up while in so much pain. Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Hi strugglingwithit: Are you under a lot of stress from school?....Are you eating a balanced diet?....How is your home life?....Are you afraid of something?....

Hopefully one of these questions may help you in your anxiety...Take care...

Caroline...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....