I am a 24 year old female and have been experiencing nausea every night. It's like when the sun goes down the nausea comes. I feel like I'm always on the verge of throwing up. Sometimes it feels like an acid bubble is coming up my throat, and lately I've been closer to throwing up than in the past but I don't. This has been going on for 2-3 months now. I've tried everything, from not eating a snack at night, to chewing my food a lot more, to drinking more water and yet nothing works. It occurs while I'm at home, or if I'm at someone elses house, it doesn't really matter. I don't know what to do. I don't have health insurance so I was wondering if there was anything I could do without going to a doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2011
advice
hiya, i just saw your post here, im having the same thing!! i know its been a while since u posted, but are you better? have u any advice?

Thank you
|

replied December 20th, 2011
nausea at night only for the past two weeks.
Hi I am a 24 yr old female and I have the same thing as well. Its only at night and its been going on for the past two weeks. About 5 days ago I had crazy pain in my stomach all night and I had diarrhea and was throwing up all night but was back to normal the following night. I'm worried I have a mold problem in my apartment but not sure if that would be it? I just ended my period so I know I'm not pregnant???
|

I have the same thing as well. Its only at night and its been going on for the past two weeks. I'm worried I have a mold problem in my apartment but not sure if that would be it? I just ended my period so I know I'm not pregnant???
|

I have the same thing as well. Its only at night and its been going on for the past two weeks. I'm worried I have a mold problem in my apartment but not sure if that would be it? I just ended my period so I know I'm not pregnant???
|

replied December 29th, 2011
Maybe you have acid reflux? My brother had it when he was young, same symptons. Try not to eat acidic things or too much. Tums or milk should help. Take it about an hour before the sun sets.
|

replied December 29th, 2011
I have the same problem

23/m

Im healthy.. (US Marine)

about 2 weeks ago I was working out non stop for a bout 6 hours a day, then I came home from the gym and within the span of 15 min I went from great to horrible. Really Chest Cold, and nausea. I didnt take medicine for my cold for the first few days because I figured I get over it fast. Ive since then started to take Cold Medicine and now my cold is gone however... The nausea is relentless! before it was just at sundown, now it is all day. My stomach will not stop churning, Ive started drinking Ginger Tea, it helps greatly (makes your stomach go to sleep) and Ive started taking a lot of probitoics. I think the constant working out and the chest cold wiped out all of the good bactiera in my stomach and halted digestion and let the food rot in my stomach. Time will tell, Ive started to go pretty hardcore on my probitics and ginger tea. Pray for me tonight Sad

My diet is all organic, no meat except for eggs. At christmas I did have a big peice of red meat (along with being sick) and I had a lot of mashed potatoes (I never eat potatoes)

All Ive had so far today (2:38pm) was 3 rice cakes, half of an apple, a banana and a hand full of almounds. 1.5Ls of water/Gingertea. Pray for me tonight Sad(
|

replied February 13th, 2012
I had this issue for two years. It was HORRIBLE. I never found out what it was. I went to the doctor for a totally unrelated issue (UTI) and she gave me antibiotics for the UTI... Well, something snapped because I felt severely nauseated while on the antibiotics but as soon as I was done with the antibiotics, I felt 100% better and didn't have anymore PM nausea.

However the last three nights it has returned (after being gone for over a year) and I am hoping it's just indigestion. If not, then I guess back to the Dr I go. Nothing helped it though, not even antacids. Only the antibiotics so I figured it was some kind of infection.
|

replied February 6th, 2014
Same thing basically, got really sick on my mom's birthday (november) couldn't get out of bed the day after. after that, it was only mild nausea except a couple weeks ago and since I feel like I'm going to vomit every night (though I've only actually vomited once) I got blood tests done yesterday and we might be able to figure out what it is. If there's an easy fix, I'll let you guys know
|
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....