Yesterday I got up at 6:00 as usual. I was feeling fine and did some work around the house. I ate a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich for breakfast. Around mid morning I felt very nauseated a lightheaded. I laid down on couch. I ate 2 plain saltine crackers and 2 peanut butter crackers with coke. I didn't eat any lunch. I laid down all afternoon not feeling any better. I ate a little chicken noodle soup for dinner. I laid in bed at 7. I felt worse. A couple times I had to run to bathroom with feeling like vomiting but I just gagged. Nothing came out, sort of like sorry heeves.

I woke up this morning and had to use the bathroom. I felt slot better, just weak from not eating much. I laid on couch and ate a few potato chips for th salt and drank coke

Then around 5:30 this morning I started feeling the same way again - very nauseated and lightheaded. When I sit up or stand up to walk around I feel like vomiting. Again I went to bathroom 2-3 times and again I just gagged with nothing coming out. I'm not feeling any better

Please help. Has anyone had these symptoms? Of course if I'm not any better later today I will go to doctor. Just checking if anyone can relate to this to sort of ease my mind.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Your diet is very imbalanced and full of stimulants for the acid reflux and gastric discomfort, modifying diet lifestyle , losing weight , keeping BMI under 25 is mainstay and needs supportive care.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Nausea , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.