My husband is 34 years old and for the last month he gets really sick. He throws up alot, has diarrhea, has trouble staying awake, has a strange feeling in the front of his head, hot flashes where he feels as if is face and neck is on fire, and as if something heavy is on his chest for a breif moment. He can just be sitting and falls off to sleep. The other night he awaken me at 2:00 A.M. he said he was scared to fall off to sleep that he felt really funny. His heart rate and pulse rate got down really low and he made me wake him every 30 minutes. When I tried to wake him he would gasp for air. He arms, chest, head, and neck was clamy feeling. This just came on. He was injured in a logging accident in 1999 he had back surgery in 2001. In 2007 the Dr.'s decided to put him on pain medication hydro 10's, they have it as 5 per day, but he only taked them when the pain is bad.
Can you help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2008
Community Volunteer
I would get him to a doctor as soon as possible.

Something is going on (definately)...and needs to be evaluated to determine the cause of these symptoms and not just treat the symptoms. Find the root cause.

Too young to have all of this going on.

~Zig
|
Users who thank zigemyster for this post: 9397lowe 

replied December 9th, 2009
I am sick!
Hello, I am 22 years old.. I have the same symptoms going on!!! I had a baby boy a year ago and ever since I had him, I have felt like this!!!

Maybe you can help me out and let me know what your doctor said!! Thanks so much!!
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....