I experience nausea during diarrhea or a BM induced with a laxative. I have been diagnosed with diverticulitis, am gluten and dairy intolerant. I occasionally have a BM that is “normal” but experience a lot of constipation with interludes of diarrhea. There are times I have to take a laxative. Those are the times I get the most nauseated during the diarrhea. I feel like I am going to pass out, and did pass out once, falling off the toilet, and thank goodness my daughter heard me fall from her room. I have a CT next week, but am afraid they will find nothing, as has been the case in the past. I carefully watch what I eat and drink but I rarely go for more than a few days without Some sort of gastro/colon/intestinal issue. I’m don’t even know what is all involved and am so frustrated. Any ideas I can share with my doctor next week would be so appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Diarrhea
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...