Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

natural white skin colour is "green" in the moustache?

User Profile
hello

the problem is that i started shaving very young and with time my moustache skin started to get different and nowadays is very intense "green" and the rest of my beard is with my natural white skin colour, so it looks bad, looks im with moustache even if im not and makes me feel absolutely bad. i wished to know what can i do besides of makeup to have a normal colour skin in the moustache (i dont want to eliminate moustache beard at all, i just want to have a normal colour like the rest of my beard in the moustache) i wished to know if exists any kind of medical procedure i could do to work this out or something. i searched all internet and i canĀ“t see anyone with this kind of problem, and what worries me most is that im only 20 and i have this intense moustache beard, so im worried for my next 10, 20 years. i really appreciate help, i dont know what to do and i feel horrible. if you want, feel free to contact me through my email [email protected]

thank you :)

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2011
Skin Answer A29234
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the exact cause and the probable treatment options for the symptoms/problem that you describe without examining you and going ahead with further investigations (if needed) to determine the underlying cause. You should consider visiting your doctor for further evaluation, and if needed, request a referral to a dermatologist for further evaluation and management. Treatment options (based on examination findings and investigation results) would be suggested to help you. You can also discuss about options of depigmentation treatment. You should remain in regular follow-up and monitoring of your treating doctor/dermatologist. Drink plenty of water.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.