Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Natural ways vs fitness equipment, which is better for exercise?

User Profile
We already know that, there are a lots of ways for physical exercise or weight losing. Among them there are 2 best ways for exercising any people, one is natural ways, like jogging, walking and another is machine like rowing machine, elliptical machine, ab machine and much more. Now main question is which is the best and more effective and work much more accurately. Do you have idea about this? you can share with us. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Natural way is more effective and the best way.
Those who are using machines are usually suffered from early onset osteoarthritis.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Fitness, Exercise
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.