Can anyone recommend a good cleanse? Looking for something organic/natural to help detox my body,etc. Anti-inflamatory properties would also help.

Thanks much!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 13th, 2013
I have been using the ColoFlush by Native Remedies for awhile now and it really helpful. Before this, i had like frequent exploding headache,always tired and sleeping trouble. I went to see a doctor and he said my body was overflowing with toxins and my organs can't process that much. So he recommended the ColoFlush because(if i'm not mistaken) his wife had been using it for awhile and i tried it. Now im feeling much better. No more those headaches, sleeping troubles

A friend of mine recommended the Total Wellness Cleanse. But i have never tried it before since the ColoFlush really works.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....