Nasal reconstruction reshapes the nose to improve appearance and also alleviate breathing problems. But how much time it normally takes and how painful is it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 29th, 2009
Hi,
it takes almost 15 days to get fully recovered.This is not usually very painful, in fact it is mostly a relief.
But all this is only applicable if you find a quality surgeon.

Regards
|

replied October 30th, 2009
Thanks for the information. Ok,can u tell me about a board certiifed plastic surgeon in CA?
|

Hi,
There are lot of board certified plastic surgeon in CA. But what I explore with some research that patients going for rhinoplasty surgery to Dr. John Diaz are very happy with their surgeries.
You can go for him.
|

Hi,
Can someone tell me if this surgery is helpful in the case of nose damaged during an accident?
Thanks.
|

replied November 7th, 2009
Why not? consult your plastic surgeon. He/she is the better person to tell you.
|

replied November 7th, 2009
Hi,
I thought that nasal reconstruction is possible for only those who have the problem from birth.I will definitely meet a good surgeon.
Thanks
|

replied November 11th, 2009
Rhinoplasty can change the size, shape, and angle of your nose and bring it into better proportion with the rest of your face.The results of rhinoplasty may be minor or significant, depending on what kind of correction you want.
Most insurance companies will not cover the costs of rhinoplasty unless it is being done to correct a functional problem or a defect caused by disease or injury.Consult your surgeon for more information.
|