Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Naked Humping?Risk of Pregnancy?

Well me and my boyfriend had sex for almost 10-122 hours and the last two hours we were naked.He started humping when we both were naked...there was purely no intercourse but he was humping at the opening of my vagina..he was just touching.And I ejaculated very low but he dint.He dint have anything wet neither had that ejaculation fluid.He fingered me 3-4 times.And its 3 days by now...I feel my belly being heavy.Im just worried if this situation can cause pregnancy.Please help???
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

replied December 13th, 2012
10-12 hours* it is
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2012
Especially eHealthy
Anusham,

It is basically impossible to get pregnant is that manner.

While it used to be though that only one sperm was needed to cause pregnancy, that is now known to untrue. It takes millions of sperm to get the job done.

Sperm deposited on the outside of the body die very quickly.

Sperm deposited just inside the opening of the vagina (the introitus), may survive, but they would have to swim the length of the vagina, find the cervix and penetrate it. Then swim across the uterus to find the correct Fallopian tube (the egg only comes down one each month, so it is a 50-50 chance). Swim up the Fallopian tube to meet the egg. And, this has to be done when the women is fertile, which is only a few days a month.

Unless hundreds of millions of sperm are deposited deep in the vagina it is considered essentially impossible to get pregnant. This is why when a gentleman's sperm count drops below 20 million per cc, he is considered functionally sterile.

It is also known, that while only one sperm actually fertilizes the egg, it takes thousands to break down the barrier on the outside of the egg (the corona radiata).

So, to have just a few sperm deposited on the outside of the body, or may be a few inside the vagina (fingering, if there is pre-ejaculate on them), just will not be enough sperm to produce a pregnancy.

It would be a medical miracle if pregnancy occured this way, because it has never happened in the past. There are many "stories" of young women getting pregnant by "fooling around", but that is just what they are, stories. They are myths perpetuating outdated information in an attempt to get young people to not have sex and to use contracetion. Which is actually a good idea.

If you do not want to get pregnant get on birth control or get some condoms and use them. It is much to easy to get caught up in the moment and go all the way. They you will have a chance of getting pregnant. So, if you are to the stage of naked foreplay, get some contraception. It is not going to be much longer till your boyfriend goes all the way.

Good luck.
|

replied December 14th, 2012
Thank you so much.I was just scared about the side effects caused by contraception.So i dint take any
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2012
Especially eHealthy
Anusham,

That's fine, but there are condoms, which are very effective for preventing pregnancy. Just be careful in the future.

Good luck.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....