Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Mystery lower right stomach and back pain

I have been having lower right stomach and back pain for over a month now. I've been in the hospital and had CT scans, xryas, and a second CT with contrast done. All they found was one gallstone but said I didn't need surgery to remove gallbladder and that the pain I've been feeling has nothing to do with my gallbladder. So I went to gynocologist and had an internal ultrasound, they found a very small cyst and that was it. Dr told me that the small cyst wouldnt be causing my pain. I have been in excruciating pain to the point I haven't really left my house in a month. I need answers and Drs can't figure my pain out. All blood test are normal but I get a low grade fever sometimes. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...