Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My testicle has a weird sensation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Hey there, a couple of nights ago my right testicle started having this weird sensation, like a dull pain mixed with a burning feeling. No sharp pains or anything though. It\'s been going on for a couple of days now, any ideas what it could be?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2016
Sexual Health - Men Answer A59648
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Pain in testicle can happen sometimes and just need some tylenol and scrotal support. If the pain persists, or testic swell or color changes go to doctor and let them assess for any torsion or infection.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.