User Profile
Hi everybody,

Last month I was very depressed because of different reasons, first I lost my job, second I have stress in study and third my bf was telling me that he misstrust me.
I love my bf sooo much, i adore him. It was a moment that he discovered a guy friend (gay) in downtown and we had a coffee together. I didn't want to tell my bf about this, especially that it was not that important and because i didn't want to upset him. But afterwards he knew it by coincidence and when he asked me i just told yes i met him and we had a coffee together. But the fact that i didn't tell him in the beginning has put my bf in doubt about me, and we had a very bad conversation, he was terribly jealous and angry (first time to see his jealousy) and he said a lot of bad words like: tell me how can i trust you anymore, all what you are saying is lies, no i don't believe you...etc

These words were like a knife cutting my body and my heart. I couldn't handle that and i decided to commit suicide (I know it's stupid) I took some tablets while he was still talking to me but he didn't recognise. And ater some moments I was totally sick and he just recognized so he called the ambulances and went with me to the hospital...

Afterwards I was cured and had a psycho session then i became alright, and not willing to do something like that again even if i was very sad.

But he still distant until now, I mean a month and a half. He doesn't want to touch me. and when i ask why he says because the misstrust and that he needs time to rebuild our relationships. I tried to understand that the act i made put a lot of stress on him and that also he feels so much responsible. and maybe that's what makes him distant.

Today i was so much hurt when i tried to kiss him and he didn't want.

Tell me what to do to fix all that??? I'm so sad.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2009
Experienced User
Actually we returned again normal, until i got depressed again, so this time he was so clear he wanna have a break of a month or so. Because as he said: I made him sick...

He just told that we will just stay in contact if i need help in my study, not more.. And even it has to be via email not phone... until he will miss me and forget about what I did and my bad mood.

Now I am feeling so much better (I mean my mood) I am not depressed anymore and I study well and everything seems bright. But I miss him so much... I tried to call him today and i was hurt that he didn't pick up the phone.

Do you think it would take long until he will be normal again???
|

replied April 5th, 2009
dump him
dont let him maniulate you and let him teat you bad a realtionship is suppsoe to be happyness (: trust and a lil boinboin when 2 peopel care for eachother deeply and trust eachtoher. Not 1 boyfriend explaining negativ statements or comments to her and going and say ily
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2009
This relationship doesn't sound very good for you or him. If he isn't even going to work at it, what's the point? His jealousy issues sound rather over-the-top, too. You're better now, you haven't done anything else to make him suspicious or mistrustful...why would he act like that again?
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2009
Roseanne
hey i actually went through a similar situation a few months ago. I was with my bf for 2 years and we even had plans to one day get married. I loved him extremely but until now i didnt realize how bad i was treating him, i never thought he would actually leave me but he did. Sometimes in a relationship where you love someone soo much you start to do the opposite in what ppl would normally think. You become controlling, edgy, putting your needs before theirs. And thats only because you know they love you and this makes you think that they will never leave you. By ex bf was a missionary and it took him to leave me and never take me back, for me to relaize that there is things in my life that needed to be dealt with, such as family issues, self-esteem etc..and i was taking it out on other ppl including my bf. I never new how stressful it was for him at the time cuz i constantly put my needs before his as if he never needed someone to vent ot talk to once in a while. So now after 9 months we never spoke to each other since, but it all worked out for the best, i ended up going to mental health, and now im head of a youth missions organization and im just livvin life. You will never stop thinking about the first man u fell in love with, but its hard to believe but it is possible to move on. Even if it takes months of crying before bed, and upsetted stomchs of just the thought or spoken word about him. Just because u love someone does not meet your meant to be with them.Just try to sit back and take a look at everything yu dont in the relationship good or bad as wat he done, and just take the most of the experience and maybe one day u may have a daughter or a friend that goes through the same thing and you will be there to say Ive been though that and I have overcome it. Just live your life hun, and as much as it sucks to hear especially when u just want everything to go back to normal, maybe it shouldnt. Hope everything turns out for the best.
|
Users who thank rose_dream for this post: maggie420 

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2009
Experienced User
hey, my mother committed suicide and if your thinking about it then stop. it is a permenant solution to a temporary problem. all suicide does is hurt the people around you.
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....